Learn how to create a project in Extracker.
In this article we are going to walk you through how to create a new project in Extracker so you can create, track and receive T&M Tags and CORs for the project.
Note: If you were invited to a project by a contractor or your customer you do not need to create your own project. Check out this article to learn how to accept an invite.
- To create a new project click on the Project button in the upper right-hand corner of the navigation page.
- Fill out the following information in the form fields:
- Project Title
- Project Address
- If you have already created your customers in the My Customer page you can select them quickly from the drop-down menu.
- If you have not, you can add them here by click "Add New Customer".
- Customer Job Number: If your customer has given you their Job Number you can add that here. This will appear on all the Tag and CORs you create for their reference.
- My Project Information: This section is information related to your company only
- My Job Number: This is your companies internal job number.
- My Contract Value: This is the base contract value you have agreed upon for the project with your customer.
- Division: If you have the Divisions feature enabled you can select the division this project is related to.
- Once the form is complete, click "Save" and the project will be added to your list of projects
To invite your team members, customers or contractors to the project check out these articles below.
How to invite your customer to a project