In this article we are going to show you how to invite Subcontractors and contractors to your Extracker project so they can send you CORs and T&M Tags via Extracker.
- In your Extracker account, navigate to Projects in the left hand navigation bar.
- Click on the project you want to invite Subcontractors to.
- In the left-hand menu click on Invite Contractors.
Add Contracts and Invite Users
- Each contractor you invite, you will create a specific contract for them to join under. This way you can invite the same user to multiple contracts on one project. (i.e. you have one contractor with the Drywall Contract and the Acoustical Ceilings contract).
- Click on Add Contract enter the contract name, copy and paste the emails you want to add, and click "Create Contract".
- The users will receive an email with a link to join the project and create an Extracker account if they have not already.
Once the invites are sent you can manage the invites you sent in the section below.
- You can resend an invite by clicking on the "Mail" icon in the Action column.
- You can delete an invite by clicking on the "Trash" icon in the Action column.