In this article, we are going to show you how to invite users from your company to work on an Extracker project with you.
Note: You cannot add co-workers to a specific project until you have invited them to join your Extracker account. Follow the instructions under "Invite Co-Worker" here: How to invite co-workers to join your company's account to add co-workers prior to inviting them to a project.
- In your Extracker account, navigate to Projects in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on the project you want to invite co-workers to.
- In the left-hand menu click on My Company Users.
- Then click Add Team Members.
- Click the "Team Member" dropdown list to see active users on your companies account. Click which users you want to add to the Project.
- If the "User" is currently not an active user, you need to add them to your account first by clicking Settings > Manage Users > Add User and following the instructions under "Invite Co-Worker" here: How to invite co-workers to join your company's account
- Once entered, click "Add to Project" and our system will send the user an email to join the project.
- When inviting, you can adjust permissions for the documents your company users RECEIVE (not sent T&M & COR), and there is more information in this article: Setting Project Permissions
- You can resend an invite by clicking on the "Mail" icon in the Action column.
- You can delete an invite by clicking on the "Trash" icon in the Action column.
- You can filter your invites by status and company.