In Extracker you can invite your customers to your projects.
When you invite your Customer it gives them the option to create a FREE Extracker account and log in to view and comment on your CORs and T&M Tags for the project you invite them to join. This invite also creates the distribution list for all T&M Tags and CORs.
Please Note: If your customer does not accept the invite (which will happen!) they will still be able to view all the CORs, T&M Tags and shareable link you send to them.
To invite them to the project follow these quick steps:
- Navigate to Projects > Select Project > Invite My Customer.
- Where it says "Email", copy and paste or type in your customer's email. Click on "Add to Project" and an email will be sent to your customer with a link to join the project and quickly sign up for a free Extracker account.
- You can also choose permissions for each customer email you invite:
- The COR Log and T&M Log options decide whether that customer can view the documents and logs associated with that Project. It also removes them from being added to the distribution list by default
- The COR Emails, T&M Emails, and T&M Tag Signer options decide whether that customer will automatically be populated on the email distribution list for CORs, T&M, or when requesting a digital signature
Here is the email invite they will receive:
Even if they don't select "Join the Project" to accept the invitation, you will still be able to send them all the CORs, T&M Tags and the COR link.
When you send them their first Tag, here is the email they will receive:
From there they will be able to click "Review & Sign" and be taken to the signature screen with the following options:
After they've signed the Tag they will then get the following confirmation email:
As always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com or use the chat on the website.